Now THIS is great news for usability! Thank you Jeremy, wonderful!

Here are some first spontaneous thoughts;

It was surprising to see how the tiddler in edit mode also appears in the
assembled "document" - I'm not sure this is intentional... but it is
actually really *good*! I would prefer editing it at that local place
before having it appear separately at some other place. But with the option
to edit it separately (Ctrl+click?) But editing it in-doc would of course
require some way to access that tiddlers toolbar via the assembled doc, at
that point. Could there perhaps be a toolbar appearing on-hover, in doc,
for the relevant tiddler? Maybe with some kind of marking to show which
exact section of the assembled doc it concerns, such as a differently
colored background when hovering or a frame? I have some further thoughts
if this at all sounds interesting.

A much welcome addition!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/14fd9a22-4834-46d6-b04f-bc56296ef4f9%40googlegroups.com.