Hi Rowan

>"Actually, Vextab is what I am most interested in. I've managed to get it
working by the same method used for Bopland."

Great :-)

Does it work on Chrome too? (As I recall BJ's example only worked on FF)
Would you mind sharing a working example on tiddlyspot?

It would be great to have a music scratchpad in a TiddlyWIki again :-)

At the moment I use MuseScore to create guitar tabs on a pc/mac.
I share interactive scores & videoscores on musescore.org.
It also provides an option to embed scores online. I do this in a
TiddlyWiki.
MuseScore can export to pdf, mp3's and images - so It is pretty straight
forward to have a collection of offline scores in a usable format.

On mobile devices I use a musescore app to download, store, play and view
scores.
It is very stable and the workflow is seemless - all the way from creating
a score in the (free) MuseScore program on a pc/mac/linux box. Here you can
save a score directly to musescore.org. (up to 5 scores for free).

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

Btw. I'm not affiliated with MuseScore in any way - just a happy
user/customer :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAK3VnJRiRGQ8Urts2QffVYBsrvH1JSUU_MZw4dVq8WwTW_RFxA%40mail.gmail.com.