On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 9:07:01 PM UTC, Måns wrote:

> Ah - sorry BJ. I mixed things up.. I was actually referring to your abc
> example/prrof of concept, when I asked if Rowan's Vextab macro works on
> Chrome...
>
> Do you say it is ok to create/publish a plugin which excludes the lib,
> which has to be downloaded and added to TW by the end user - to make it
> work offline? ( - not to conflict with the different licenses)

I think thats the way it works, the license is about re-distributing the
lib (as well as usage in this case).

> If I was the end user of the lib, a VexTab plugin (and TW of course) -
> would the differences in licenses prevent me from publishing my personal TW
> to the public?

It would be the user (you in this case) who would have to comply with any
restrictions of the license. If I remember correctly you would be able to
use the license for non-commercial use. As you do want to be
re-distributing the source it would be better to keep the lib as a separate
file.

> Abc looks promising even though it doesn't seem to be browser agnostic.

I think ABc works with chrome - its only my demo that's agnostic as chrome
doesn't like html pages to download libs from github - as I do in this
demo.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca6af6eb-ecc3-4d3f-9771-337c44306bd6%40googlegroups.com.