How about a thread that gets pinned to the top where new documentation
entries can be posted?

People who ask questions aren't necessarily good at documentation, and it
might be pouring cold water on the whole discourse thing to demand it of
them. But collecting finished responses into one thread, thus making it
easy(ier) to incorporate into the main tiddlywiki, seems doable.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3fd7524c-2336-40f9-ab03-dc8d37b28251%40googlegroups.com.