For info, I do not have this problem on up to date version of firefox (I
can't however use more recent version than the 29 at work).

In the recent firefox version, first twoo links (My Dashboard and All
Items) of the review sidebar link to missing tiddlers even after creating
activities.

Best regards.

Eskha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a08145f1-b872-49a4-95f9-ea2c801c9e56%40googlegroups.com.