*Realms and Areas!!*

Snowy day. 15cm. Kids were tobogganing, I was programming. And blasting
music. No complaints from anyone!

Some significant changes:

- Added realms and areas, and a "Focus" selector on the Cardo sidebar. This
will let you slim down your dashboards to only what's relevant.

- Tag a Tiddler with "Realm", and tag another with "Area" and the name of a
realm to show up in the Focus selector.

- Finished (I hope!) the Books bits. Ratings are now working, with 1-4
stars (of course, everything is configurable via code).

- Project Progress is a little more elegant, with a progressive set of
chevrons.

Under the hood:
- A few new interesting macros -
<<lessThan leftSide:$x$ rightSide:$y$ truevalue:"Yep, it's less" falseValue:
"Nope">>
as well as *lessThanOrEqual*, *greaterThan*, *greaterThanOrEqual*, to
compliment the existing *booleanMatch* (which is only for strings)

- New filter for iterating like a *for* loop:
numberOfItems[4]
...described in a previous thread

My changelog:

- *1.0β6 (12 Feb 2017):*

   - Added: Existing projects can be added to a person's roster on the
   Person Dashboard
   - Added: Proper handling of Realms and Areas (referred to as "Arena")
      - Realms and Groups are now shown in groups as one dropdown in the
      top-right of an item, called "Arena", rather than separate dropdowns.
      - Tiddlers tagged with "Realm" become a major grouping, with Tiddlers
      tagged with a realm name + "Area" as a child within the group.
      - Selecting an arena to show in the Cardo Sidebar affects all
      Dashboards and Detail panes
      - New items created from the "New" sidebar will inherit the shown
      Arena
   - Added: Filter for iterations: "[numberOfItems[x]]" will return 1, 2,
   3, ...x allowing x things to happen like a "for" loop.
   - Fixed: Proper progressive progress-markers for projects
   - Fixed: Proper progressive ratings for books
   - Fixed: Proper listing of books in "Book Library"
   - Fixed: Proper setting/deleting Project Lead and Project Team members
   - Fixed: Broken setParentProject
   - Changed: Added "scrolling:'true'|'false'" to lists, to keep list title
   visible

Get it at *http://cardo.wiki * <http://cardo.wiki>and report those bugs!

Note - I've squashed the ones I can find... The rest of the changes are
going to be CSS tweaks, and eventually the Mail features, but unless anyone
has anything they'd like to add or fix, I think we're near release!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3cbeb439-7a30-44b6-ab9a-6444f7b9e233%40googlegroups.com.