Last but not least... Final Beta! (I think.)

I've squashed all the bugs I've found and any reported to me, and added
everything I need to be satisfied that this is "feature complete"*

* Not counting Cardo Email Tiddlers via IMAP proxy. That's going to be a
1.1 release. Also, I might add Meeting reminders. No, feature-creep really
never ends, does it!

So please grab the latest revision of the plugin and theme, from
http://cardo.wiki
and give it a spin.

Changelog:

- *1.0β7 (19 Feb 2017):*

   - Added: Reminders are now triggered (as Modals) when changing to the
   Review sidebar. Maybe too annoying?
   - Added: Snooze button on Reminders (when fired as modals) - will
   prevent firing for rest of day (Less annoying)
   - Added: Focus selector (global) on all dashboards (great if sidebar not
   visible, or on tablet/phone)
   - Added: Help for all types of items - click the *[?]* at the top right
   of Tasks, Projects, etc.
   - Fixed: Reference list now scrolling (in Project dashboard), tweaked
   width and made title static
   - Fixed: Project details weren't setting new Important Tasks properly
   - Fixed: ProjectTeamList wasn't changing roles correctly
   - Fixed: Focusing on "All" now shows all items (including unassigned
   ones), focusing on Realm shows Realm + all child Areas
   - Fixed: Added focus to all appropriate lists
   - Fixed: New tasks set Arena to Unassigned if All is in focus
   - Fixed: New Person added to project from Project dashboard
   - Fixed: Agenda Items now selected and added properly
   - Fixed: New sidebar buttons assign shown Arena
   - Fixed: All "New" buttons now assign parent arena
   - Removed: "Rescheduled" meeting status - redundant

*1.0β6a (13 Feb 2017):*

   - 6a: Tweaks to code blocks, external links in theme and palettes
   - 6a: Included forgotton Book Library Tiddler

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/298e07e9-3eb1-49ec-a8c3-ef82b94dd26d%40googlegroups.com.