@PMario,

I'm hoping we can improve the Introductory part of the TiddlerWidget docs
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerWidget>. That part of widget docs is
typically brief - a sentence or two. So, while I agree a greater sense of
understanding would require more context, like what you describe, I'm
thinking we should still aim to keep it limited to only what the very
TiddlerWidget does. But, still, maybe an off-handed mention about what the
current tiddler is can pass;

The TiddlerWidget <http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerWidget> is used to set a
> value for the current tiddler <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Current%20Tiddler>
> variable, valid within the scope of the TiddlerWidget.

Better? Maybe we shouldn't even call "current tiddler" that but instead
"currentTiddler" which at least to me more clearly shows what it is, i.e a
variable (...or is there a conceptual difference between "current tiddler"
and "currentTiddler" ? I don't recall ever seeing "current tiddler" used in
actual wikitext?)

<:-)

your reply seem to be more about what "current tiddler" is than what the
TiddlerWidget does - ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da272515-6f2e-43a4-b5a0-a02bf2a7865f%40googlegroups.com.