That and no easy way to share macros... besides...WikiBooks, GitHub gists,
GitHub wikis, Reddit wikis etc, Shared Dropbox pages, federation etc. And
pretty much everything else we haven't used yet.

What if Jeremy would enable the wiki feature on the TiddlyWiki Five GitHub
repo and let anyone edit it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSRHyjONNw66HaVH%3D0dNpYd-dY%2BU3qOE8cqN1mCufdYaHw%40mail.gmail.com.