Ciao David

Looking even better ... It's impressive.

I would use it for complex projects. I have a couple of comments I think
worth saying ...

In some ways Cardo is approaching facility for full Project Planning
Frameworks. By which I mean the widely used methodology used for large
projects where you need to track "inputs" and "outputs" for concordance
with "objectives". Some documentation is here, with an example:

http://wikiciv.org.rs/images/3/39/Logical_framework-CentreForInternationalDevelopmentAndTraining.pdf.

Whilst it may look as if this is just for overseas development projects the
methodology is widely used, in part, or whole, in many fields. IMO its the
hidden side of GTD's that has not been that explicitly developed yet. Part
of the problem with rich GTD's is its possible to lose the wood for the
trees. The centrality of objectives is, well, central. I like the look of
Cardo because it seems on the right track regarding that issue. And Logical
Project Frameworks are complementary to that.

Small point on the "Books" thing. Just a thought, but why not generalise
that to "Resources"? A film could be just as relevant. Or a repository of
knowledge on-line. Or a list of experts to consult etc. As is, "Books"
stands out as a bit of an anomalous thing in it :-).

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4e773ed9-f067-4511-8be9-4f2d183395af%40googlegroups.com.