Are you saying that you have the same tiddlywiki open in two separate
windows (or tabs)?

If so, that is not a good idea. TiddlyWiki is a single file. The entire
thing gets loaded into the browser. If you have the same tiddlywiki in 2
separate tabs (or windows) you have the same file open twice. Since there
is no file locking, saving one window will overwrite any changes made in
the other window but will not update the other window.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/82842828-8541-4884-9d6b-0a836e447a36%40googlegroups.com.