the tags are ...

  ToDoNow

  OR    ToDo

  OR    ToDoDone

The app seamlessly changes them as you wish for up promotion or down
demotion via arrows. You can add any tiddler  by using one of the tags. You
should then set the priority--and a completion date if you need it.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48c95f71-f528-441e-9e3c-cffd06ac96d2%40googlegroups.com.