This looks really amazing! I'm not seeing much in the way of documentation,
which is mostly OK since it works so well. But I was wondering, how do you
identify or tag projects so they'll show up in the project list?

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/150c81f7-7d80-4d4a-811c-1ca6bbdb02d0%40googlegroups.com.