Ok, since there's no strong objections against using the group, I've posted
[1] the first bunch of extensions that I can release and probably update if
needed, so those who still use TWc or those who just miss some stuff in TW
are welcome to check it out. I'll post some more stuff later, probably this
week.

Jeremy, so what do you think about adding a link to the TiddlyWikiClassic
group in the TiddlyWiki group header? I'm also open to proposals of the
TiddlyWikiClassic group header.

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikiclassic/gGDOHuiePW0

понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г., 16:25:16 UTC+3 пользователь Ste Wilson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3a38e285-7f1d-48bf-a479-64da333e3d26%40googlegroups.com.