TiddlyWiki X was only recently used by another user (not Jeremy that I know
of) to refer to the next big remake of TiddlyWiki. Obviously, TiddlyWiki
Five is billed as a remake for the next 25 years, so I don't know that X is
on the roadmap yet. There is so much potential that has not been explored
in TiddlyWiki Five that talking about TiddlyWiki X is a little early.

X-Wiki is much more comparable to MediaWiki than it is to TiddlyWiki. It is
written in Java instead of PHP, but other than that it seems the features
are very similar.

Both X-Wiki and MediaWiki differ from TW in that TW is single-file
oriented, even for the server version, whereas MediaWiki and X-Wiki are
page and site oriented.

Hope that helps,
Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSRvUxoJbYMtOWgSx6Th3utCLrfy3Vfng2DY1FjgfYSrvg%40mail.gmail.com.