Le samedi 4 novembre 2017 08:51:14 UTC+1, Handoko Suwono a écrit :

> thanks a lot.
>
> Therefore I can say that x-wiki is database oriented and more
> comparable to NoteSelf which is built around TW5.
> https://noteself.github.io/
>
> handoko -

Hello,
Well, no you can't say it's comparable to NoteSelf which is a TiddlyWiki
program ;)
Indeed both are use to build database knowledge because you can make it
your own, but X-Wiki is more collaborative tool than personnal web
notebook, with adon like GoogleDocs to write collaborative tools for
example.

Cheers,
Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a31af81-c8ab-4839-a609-805414e1e374%40googlegroups.com.