After 12 years of using my tiddlyspot-hosted sites regularly, tiddlyspot is
suddenly not accepting updates this week (the "uploading changes..."
process hangs indefinitely). My files still get served up for reading
purposes, but with no new edits.

Do any of you know what's going on??

Importantly, I have NOT updated to FF57, and plan to resist for as long as
I possibly can, since server-hosted TiddlyWiki (and also HackTheWeb) are
integral to my Firefox workflow, every single day (!)...

Any recommendations? Are Tiddlyspot users stranded?

In hopes...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5d8d9778-5a65-4ff5-b8d1-94eb98841a42%40googlegroups.com.