Yes. I downloaded the latest version of the classic TW yesterday to check
it out. At least that gives the option of download type saving on any
browser in case of emergency. When I have time i'll try to import my
tiddlers to that. I'm also thinking of trying waterfox, as I'm very used to
a number of extensions for FF. Such a waste of time all this :-( I have
other things to do.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34d182fb-8e07-4a63-81f8-1d671ad5c32c%40googlegroups.com.