Thank you very much Mario

Just wanted to give a shout out for ease of backups with

file-backups: https://github.com/pmario/file-backups for firefox...  chrome
> version is planned.

for me it restores the old datestamped backup feature in the old TW classic

Tested for a few days and so far so good on low memory Firefox =< v 57.0.1
Quantum

I've been having issues of data loss with encrypted TW5 files using
TiddlyFox, TiddlyChrome and TiddlyServer

all of the above saver tools worked fine with unencrypted TW5 files but
once I encrypt in TW5 I would occasionally get a save issue where the file
size drops down to 0-100 kb and will not open.

now at least there are rolling backups i can revert to!

Best,
tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/59e63a00-07f8-4d55-842c-e9f595af2930%40googlegroups.com.