I think Riz's method still works, but the page view template has changed,
so how you stitch your changes in will make a difference.

Here's what I did.

Change $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate to look like this:

\define frame-classes()
tc-tiddler-frame tc-tiddler-view-frame $(missingTiddlerClass)$ $(
shadowTiddlerClass)$ $(systemTiddlerClass)$ $(tiddlerTagClasses)$
\end
\define folded-state()
$:/state/folded/$(currentTiddler)$
\end
<$set name="storyTiddler" value=<<currentTiddler>>><$set name=
"tiddlerInfoState" value=<<qualify "$:/state/popup/tiddler-info">>><$set
name="customstylevar" value={{!!customstylefield}}><$tiddler tiddler=<<
currentTiddler>>><div data-style=<<customstylevar>> class=<<frame-classes
>>><$list filter=
"[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/ViewTemplate]!has[draft.of]]" variable=
"listItem"><$transclude tiddler=<<listItem>>/></$list>
</$tiddler></$set></$set></$set>
$:/core/ui/ViewTemplate

Make a new stylesheet tiddler ($:/tags/Stylesheet) with contents:

[data-style="customframe"]  {

{ padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 1px; padding-left:
10px; border:2px solid darkgreen; }

        }

[data-style="customframe"]   {
    padding: 5px 5px 1px 10px;
        padding-top: 5px;
        padding-right: 5px;
        padding-bottom: 1px;
        padding-left: 10px;
    border:2px solid darkgreen;
}

In the tiddlers you want treated this way, make a field "customstylefield"
and populate it with "customframe" (but without the quotes).

It appears to work. OH, since you're messing with the page view template,
be sure to make a backup before trying any of this. Note that this kind of
change may interfere with future upgrades.

HTH

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/61f7301e-a945-4ada-97a8-c959fb64c640%40googlegroups.com.