On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:36:52 PM UTC-8, Surya wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> The other But... is:
> On my tablet it doesn't show the change. It is synchronised, everything is
> the same. I think, it is because of the different screen size?
> Maybe it is better to edit not the frame, but the look of the tiddler-body
> (the left side of the body)?

Are you sure the synchronize is working? Trying it on a tablet, and the
green border is definitely there. The padding effects might be too subtle
to observe easily.

Looking at the code I posted too fast, I see that the first set :

[data-style="customframe"]  {

{ padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 1px; padding-left:
10px; border:2px solid darkgreen; }

        }

Should probably be:

[data-style="customframe"]  {

 padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 1px; padding-left:
10px; border:2px solid darkgreen;

        }

Not sure why you're defining padding 2 different ways.

Have fun,

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8eb536f1-9be4-4a85-b1f3-421302aa9b33%40googlegroups.com.