Hi,

@Mark:

Oh yeah, delete that -- cut/paste error.

> On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:36:52 PM UTC-8, Surya wrote:Hi Mark,
> *$**:/core/ui/ViewTemplate*
>
>>>I deleted, and it doesn't show anymore :-)

I edited it like you wrote

> Looking at the code I posted too fast, I see that the first set :
>
> [data-style="customframe"]  {
>
> { padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 1px; padding-left:
> 10px; border:2px solid darkgreen; }
>
>         }
>
> Should probably be:
>
> [data-style="customframe"]  {
>
>  padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 1px; padding-left:
> 10px; border:2px solid darkgreen;
>
>         }
>
>>>The style for that certain tiddlers is gone (is back to the default
style I build).
Edited it again back to the first version -still the default style I build.
I still can't build it up again like it was before.

That's really strange.

The synchronisation is great working! The whole style is the same on my
tablet, all new tiddlers are there. Everything is the same- except the
(left-frame)-styling for that certain tiddler.
But, that is now also past, because like I wrote, that certain styling is
now not anymore working on the desktop too.

@Birthe:

When you use your tablet you pass sidebar breakpoint and the view is
> changed (Tiddler-frame smaller).

 >>>Ahhh, I guessed that. Fine, that I guessed it right :-)

I think you are right you will have to change .tc-tiddler-body

>>>I had a look into that (with the right click >elements). But I didn't
find anything, how to edit that, that there is a white space is build.

I think you must use tags to make the difference (you have used that
> before, I know)

How to write then the command?

Offtopic: Thanks for the links in your mail :-)
Something there gave me an idea, I already build up successfully :-)
And I got some great hints there for a question I will ask here later :-)

Good night soon... Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/65251f0d-8202-4d16-9039-ae8ebb6a7b24%40googlegroups.com.