Hi,

I edited now the styling of the tiddlers in view mode and the styling of
the page with a tiddler tagged $:/tags/StyleSheet.
For the tiddler-frame I did it with:
.tc-tiddler-frame { padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom:
1px; padding-left: 10px; border:2px solid darkgreen; }

.tc-tiddler-frame {
    padding: 5px 5px 1px 10px;
        padding-top: 5px;
        padding-right: 5px;
        padding-bottom: 1px;
        padding-left: 10px;
    border:2px solid darkgreen;
}

But I couldn't find out how to edit the style for only certain tiddlers.
I tried, what is written in
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/6wRRqZeOZ6Q/PzRbtnmeFQAJ
But it didn't make any effect.

I want to edit only the style of the tiddler-frame, but like I said, only
for certain tiddlers.
These tiddlers are lists, which are now (with my actual frame-styling)
shown on the very very left side of the tiddler. That doesn't look nice and
is not so comfortable in using.
I'd like to have a bit space on the left side of the list.
So how to edit the left side of the tiddler-frame for these certain
tiddlers?

Who can help?
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/51320a56-5cff-4946-a150-0684d77e5183%40googlegroups.com.