Hi Mark,

Am Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018 16:31:18 UTC+1 schrieb Mark S.:

>> Here's an ugly, proof-of-concept approach. Make a tiddler:
>>
>> <$macrocall
>>     $name="toc-tabbed-internal-nav"
>>     tag="TableOfContents"
>>     selectedTiddler="$:/temp/toc/selectedTiddler"
>>     unselectedText="<p>Select a topic in the table of contents. Click
>> the arrow to expand a topic.</p>"
>>     missingText="<p>Missing tiddler.</p>"
>> template="CheckboxTemplate"
>> />
>> <$edit-text tiddler=additionalCriteria tag=input size=20 /><br>
>> <<list-links "[field:criteria[yes]prefix{additionalCriteria}]">>
>>
>> Then make a template tiddler called CheckboxTemplate with these contents:
>>
>> <$checkbox field="criteria" tag={{!!title}} checked="yes"
>> unchecked="no"/> {{!!title}}Enter code here...
>>
>> Now you can check tiddlers using the checkbox that appears to the right
>> in the TOC tag tree. The results appear below. You can filter the results
>> with the edit box.
>>
>> There are lots of refinements possible.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> -- Mark

Thanks a lot for your solution :-)
I think, that is going to the direction I want.
But: It doesn't work.... I mean, it works wrong ;-)

For testing it, I made on my testing-wiki
http://suryas-testwiki.tiddlyspot.com/ a parent tiddler-tag called
"Character". And I made some child-tags (A, B, C, D, E). And I made some
tiddlers having some of the child-tags (New Tiddler 1-6). All the tiddlers
related to your suggestion are tagged with "Search by Mark".

   - When I choose "A" by clicking the checkbox, it should list the
   tiddlers: New Tiddler 1, New Tiddler 4, New Tiddler 5. But it lists "A".
   When I choose "B", it should list the tiddlers: New Tiddler 1, New Tiddler
   2, New Tiddler 6. But it lists "B".
   - When I choose "A" by clicking the checkbox, it adds the tag "B" to the
   tiddler "B".

Did I do anything wrong? Or did you missunderstand me?
How should I edit it?

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/11100975-f612-4be1-9de1-d32e8c59140f%40googlegroups.com.