Hiho Mark,

it works :-)))
strangely & unfortunately not on my test-wiki anymore. But on one of my
private wikis (so it should work on all my private wikis, I think & hope)
and on my other wiki on tiddlyspot.

So, the both main features are working.
Now coming to the fine tuning :-) Should I list all fine tuning wishes at
once? Or one after the other?

Well, I'll write now all (because I guess, that some wishes depend on other
wishes for writing the command). The numbered list is the first priority,
then the rest comes :-)

   1. Because of the Plugin $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger it shows in the
   TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark" the tiddler
$:/temp/pptg-taggroup
   as a child-tag of every parent-tag. How can I hide that tiddler from the
   TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark"?
   2. In the TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark" there are also
   the tiddlers listed, which have the listed tags (for example in the
   test-wiki the New Tiddler 1, New Tiddler 2, and so on... How can I hide
   them from the TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark"?
   3. I would like to have the checkboxes directly next to the listed tags (for
   example in the test-wiki the checkbox for "A" next to "A"). In that way I
   would have to do one click-action less. And also I could see much faster,
   which tags I have checked / not checked. Because, when I would click on the
   arrow of a parent-tag I could see ALL child-tags of their parent-tag WITH
   their checkboxes at once.
      - It wouldn't matter to me, if ALL the child-tags WITH their
      checkboxes are inside the TableOfContents or in the white space on the
      right side of the TableOfContents.
   4. I'd like to have the checked tags shown between the "Additional
   criteria"-Search-Field and the list of found tiddlers. For to know "By
   which tags did I do the filtering?" With the information "These tags you
   have chosen" (or similar) before it.

   - If I added a tag to search-by, I'd like to be able to remove that tag
   very easy & fast- like in $:/plugins/danielo/tagSearch. There the added
   tags are shown as the tagpills with their x in it.
   - Before the list of results it should be shown, how many tiddlers are
   found.
   - The "Additional criteria"-Search-Field: At the moment it is like this:
      - When a write in "an", it lists the tiddlers with "an" somewhere in
      the title.
      - When I write in that search field "An", then it lists the tiddlers
      beginning with "An".
         - So it seems, that this filter is sensitive for capital &
         non-capital letters. It would be nice, if it would dosen't matter, if
         write "an" or "An"- it should list in both ways the tiddlers
         beginning with "An" and "an".
         - And finally there should be a button with "Open all found
   tiddlers".

I hope, that I don't want to much from you ;-)
Thanks a lot lot lot. Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd641b9f-1282-4f01-affb-c2256bebe2c6%40googlegroups.com.