Hi Mark,

with that the basic function works- thanks :-)

Now the second: When I choose more than one tag, it lists all tiddlers
which have either the one tag or the other tag. It seems to be a search
with "OR". But it should be a filter with AND. With AND it should list less
tiddlers, the more tags I choose.
For example: Choosing "A" & "B" should list then only "New Tiddler 1". Now
it lists "New Tiddler 4", "New Tiddler 5", "New Tiddler 1", "New Tiddler
2", "New Tiddler 6.

And it should sort the listed tiddlers by title. I couldn't see, where to
write the wanted sorting in.

I am looking forward to build my wished "Multiple tag filter" step by step
:-)
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0224c07c-a9d7-4ecb-815d-f25cb41e717a%40googlegroups.com.