Ciao Zyb

To the people suggesting backups: You’re aware, right? that we are talking
> about unsaved (and unsavable), ‘dirty’ files here, for which the backup
> process (simultaneous to the save) has already failed

ABSOLUTELY. That is why I run redundant backup that checks for changes
every 5 minutes. External backup is simply the reliable method with the
least hassle.

The other writers who are talking about JSON scenarios are correct, but
overlooking breakdown scenarios.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a1528533-403c-4a8d-ab8f-ade9f4986cf5%40googlegroups.com.