But you said it runs every 5 minutes. So you kind of have to be aware that
you haven't seen an announcement in the last 5 minutes?

Better to just get a warning from TW that something is amiss.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ba89bdd1-5e71-4e9d-aee6-dc921a27aff9%40googlegroups.com.