forgot to mention that the tocP plugin has the option for expandable tocs
and the other options in the normal toc. Just a matter of editing the
tiddler tocP to

<<tocP-selective-expandable tocP>>

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFLN157dn6Efce87HaRmxDPdt9cQ45fU4YfCaDsi%3DxaJBg%40mail.gmail.com.