Mark and Josiah,

Focusing on practical results drive some of us, or all of us some of the time.
However a diverse approach in a community is always better. Given the way I
think, I can gererate a thousand posible solutions/applications or end states,
I have hundreds listed in a tiddlywiki, many partialy complete but I can see
which are hard or time consuming and my journey is one of continuose
improvement to have in place the fundimental tools, each of which once
developed open the gates to rapidly developing hundreds of  more solutions. Of
course I write proof of concept examples which can look like end states but
personaly I profit more from finding systemic or structural or ecosystem
solutions.

Many of the best solutions have already taken the same approach given the main
product of development so far has being plugins rather than editions.

Yes more editions, more solutions on the shelf all makes sence, I will help you
with that and if you can champion and inspire them please do, we need this, but
with all humility you also need people like me or people who build powerful
plugins who look and carry tiddlywiki even further forward like Jeds multiuser,
noteself, evans formula plugin and my dreams to mention a few.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a6290727-d4dc-4c75-ba65-bd3c6a08770b%40googlegroups.com.