Guys, just quickly; I have been, and will continue to be, busy for a few
more days so difficult to work on this at the moment.

But, regarding TWC on SetUp - sure, why not, if I can get some help if it
is much work with it. What I mean is;

If it is merely a matter of adding TWC as one of the criteria (i.e the top
row) then it'd be easy-peasy. That would mean you click a name like
"TWC-compatible" and see which SetUps that fulfill this... and from those
identified SetUp-rows see what other criteria the respective SetUp features.

The more ambitious solution would be to introduce TWC as a qualifying
filter before the "Saver, Server, Service, Manager" and logically at that
level, i.e so that every listed SetUp will have to fulfill TWC and whatever
of "Saver, Server etc" that is ticked. This is not difficult to do but a
little iffy. However, what I would need help with then is to have others
bring in potential SetUps that are TWC specific and, again, the data for
them.

Another thought:
I think the site would bring more value if it could add more info about
individual setups. Obviously, not everything fits in the matrix and even if
I've added some comments in the respective SetUp-tiddlers, there is often
good stuff found in discussions on the boards. So, it would be useful to
somehow collect data such that can be added. I'm considering accepting
links to relevant discussions - or if someone other than me curates/refines
info, then this could be added to the individual setups. (Oh, a project
like this would be sooo spot-on for TWederation!!!)

Again, please note I can't engage much in this for a few days.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/27f5ff0d-a89a-4c90-a474-0917d3509e23%40googlegroups.com.