While information on migration would be useful too, I don't think it's
unwise to show the TWc ecosystem (strictly speaking, its maintainance grew
this year considerably with one new version and MainTiddlyServer
<https://yakovl.github.io/MainTiddlyServer/> already released, and I have
plans for more) and diminishing user-base may be a self-fulfilling forecast
in this context (actually, those who join
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywikiclassic sometimes say
that "wow, I was not aware of this group and new released stuff" although
the link is pinned on top in TiddlyWiki group). TWc still has some
advantages (like smaller size, simpler plugin development process, no
mobile-first-desktop-never desease and others) so it may have its own niche.

I can certainly help with gathering information (or mostly sharing already
gathered info) and I think that the

introduce TWC as a qualifying filter before the "Saver, Server, Service,
> Manager"

approach would be much nicer (otherwise things link MainTiddlyServer won't
get a spot in the matrix at all). But it's up to you of'course.

Best regards,
Yakov.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5db3b51f-6b87-45a0-a7ec-5c0264c090c6%40googlegroups.com.