Yakov,

It is fine of course for us to disagree, personally I have been deeply
involved in both versions, I think both have their idiosyncrasies and both
can take some time to understand deeply. Its it not that I am against TWC,
but more I am against promoting wholesale two versions, and naturally the
back version can be de-emphasised for NEW users. All I am talking about is
a degree of visibility. For example I would not complicate the Setup table
with the same depth of detail for TWC as combining the two will make it
almost unreadable for more than 80% of viewers, yes make TWC visible, yes
make TWC its own table and lets even create a comparison table. The issue
is both have their own suit of editions and plugins which to a large
measure, define what each is capable of, so the comparison needs to map
plugin equivalence to give a true picture, it would be wrong to shoehorn
all this into one table.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/51728931-d7b0-413f-882b-2d41ccf060b7%40googlegroups.com.