Hi Dave,

You lost me at "of those data tiddlers". What data tiddlers? The field
names just recovered are names of data tiddlers? If so, then maybe:

<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]]" variable="fieldname">
<$list
filter="[all[current]get<fieldname>prefix[1]suffix[1]title<fieldname>getindex[origin]]"

variable="origin">
<<fieldname>> == <<origin>>
</$list>
</$list>

I recommend everything tagged with "Filters" at TiddlyWiki.com. Familiarize
yourself with [[Filter Operators]] to know what tools are available.
Filters remind me of that classic "Waterworks" game, where you're trying to
lay out a series of idiosyncratic pieces to arrive at your destination
without springing a leak.

Have fun!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b8639121-523b-4f63-807d-d548d201958a%40googlegroups.com.