Note:

Title is a constructor

   - A few operators ignore their input and generate an independent output
   instead. These are called selection constructors: they construct an
   entirely new selection <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Title%20Selection>.

is this what you really want?

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b944446-3b84-40bc-83f8-5d85936f4a1e%40googlegroups.com.