Hi, I had some time to start work on this again and realized something's
wrong.

If you look at the testResults.png (see attached) it shows that instead of
only getting the data from the tiddlers listed as fields with the value "1"
(there's only one of them with that value), it just gets them all.

here's the code in question:
<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]]" variable="fieldname">
<$list
filter="[all[current]get<fieldname>prefix[1]suffix[1]title<fieldname>getindex[origin]]"

variable="origin">
<<origin>>
</$list>
</$list>

If I delete out this "prefix[1]suffix[1]", it doesn't change at all

I also tried adding another layer to see if that would solve it:
<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]]" variable="fieldname">
<$list filter="[all[current]get<fieldname>prefix[1]suffix[1]title<fieldname>]"
variable="refined">
<$list filter="[all[current]get<refined>title<refined>getindex[origin]]"
variable="origin">
.<<origin>>.
</$list>
</$list>
</$list>

...but again I get all the data results from the data tiddlers instead of
just the ones with "1" in the originating fields (i.e. deleting "
prefix[1]suffix[1]" changes nothing)

Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/23c142c3-d412-4127-b194-906936a86b98%40googlegroups.com.