I use my TW5 as site (online store). So people must have opportunity to
open it on their old telephones and notebooks.  The problem is not in speed
become very slow. I think the problem is very very big DOM tree of my site
and it is very difficult for browser to update this tree every time. I
think Node.js will not solve this problem....  How can I convert  my single
html to Node.js variant on my computer for test?

четверг, 16 августа 2018 г., 4:15:26 UTC+3 пользователь Arlen Beiler

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/06073dd5-9018-4e02-8da9-7f20e147f67b%40googlegroups.com.