Ciao Siniy-Kit

As far as I understand it the problem is not the DOM per se, which
TiddlyWiki does not handle in the standard way, its the REFRESH mechanism.
Everything has to be rebuilt when a change is made. The problem with this
is that the more complex the TW gets the worse performance (generally)
gets.

Its certainly worth comparing if a Node.js might work better. But its
likely there is a limit. If it works better it won't be because of "lazy
Tiddlers could be invoked in lists/filters. "Lazy loading" relates to
simply that the Title only is permanently in memory--and the Tiddler
content loads on click. It won't speed up lists or filters.

In brief, at the moment, TW does not scale well.

Since I am a bit of an amateur (I'm not a programmer) others may say
otherwise... but I wrote this to hopefully elicit clearer answers.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d8690ee5-cc00-4016-ae09-7fd6734587f5%40googlegroups.com.