Yay! Now I won't be "cheating" anymore by using the Zoomin view for a
purpose for which it wasn't made!

Also I second the goal of having TW 'navigate' back to the previous
tiddler. But why a separate button? Why not make that part of the close
tiddler button when in STM?

Blessings,

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6a09a40b-92cd-45f4-951f-0afadcf6541b%40googlegroups.com.