Thanks for the explanation. I had noticed that it was first introduced in
5.1.8.

The last one in the set, even if you only have 2 tiddlers open, is
essentially illegible, being too small to read. I guess that's part of why
it's still experimental.

Thanks!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/42c664bc-c418-4a0e-b966-cf56c718f1f9%40googlegroups.com.