Thanks PMario

NOW I really better understand it.

Next Question: Are there *other advantages* in the new method(s)?

I discovered, by trial and error, that the cascade in TW CSS is not always
easy to fathom. I'm reluctant to use imperatives (i.e. ! or prefix "body")
unless needed. Once I know the cascade order that issue disappears.

So, my question, is: do the new methods improve the situation with cascades?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/273848c7-b7d0-43f2-84cf-e4658b567743%40googlegroups.com.