Mat

I seen that issue you raised on GitHub. Its good what its covers.

IMO the cascade in TW can get quite complex to figure out if you hit a
problem. Part of that is slack practice--i.e. overdoing add-on styling via
too many tiddlers rather than adding to a "mother" sheet where you can
better control it. Part of that issue TW invites as its very liberal.

IMO some kind of overview could be helpful. On "Vanilla" and its cousins
workings in particular.

I really like Thomas Elmiger's BRICKS plugin as it gets to CSS ground zero
in a way that I find illuminating.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f33e7800-4dc4-4c09-8137-d0ec249fcf41%40googlegroups.com.