Mat wrote:

> IMO, a single monolithic mother stylesheet goes against all that TW stands
> for and we should go in the exact opposite direction; We should split up
> the current theme(?) stylesheets into meaningful chunks...

IMO, CSS hackability is one of the weaker areas in TW if you consider that
> hackability is a main objective and how powerful CSS is in TW.

Right. I think that is one of most the interesting things about Thomas'
"Bricks" plugin which allows one to modularise the CSS so its less
monolithic. By way of demo he went through Vanilla & the additional tools
(e.g. font setting) and broke in up into more manageable units (see, e.g.
https://tid.li/tw5/test/bricks.html#Stylesheet%20Manager). You can either
leave them as "modules" or "generate" compacted stylesheets at will in the
cascade order you want.

Best, J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87442d5d-2d5a-47a0-98e6-97133a1d1774%40googlegroups.com.