Hi BTC,

Ahaha! I used to add  \whitespace trim everywhere because I once assumed it
will limit <p> generation on that tiddler... But I was wrong and now I have
little idea on what it actually does :(

Inspecting the dom through Google Chrome, I see that tc-page-controls is
styled to have margin-top:14px, which isn't necessary because it is inside
a <p>... In this case I wonder if tc-page-controls was originally *not*
intended be wrapped inside <p>.. and so I wonder if there are other page
templates that have this curious thing... Turns out that yes,
tc-drafts-list also is within a paragraph tag, although it isn't noticeable
because it is position:fixed anyway...

I'm probably just rambling now hehe

-jd

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5f1f86c3-54ce-4e1d-9f03-22924d898797%40googlegroups.com.