If you're curious, I exported the tw5.com data folder and uploaded it to my
GitHub page to give you an idea of what it looks like.

https://github.com/Arlen22/arlen22.github.io/blob/master/tiddlywiki-auto-paragraph.html

It's supposed to work at this URL as well, but it isn't yet for me.

https://arlen22.github.io/tiddlywiki-auto-paragraph.html

Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSTCUBpgxbfewXueUBSCxew1p_7%3DTGFcZ7GW0H4%3D2wKUbg%40mail.gmail.com.