Hi Everyone,

After deciding against using an existing server-side implementation of
Tiddlywiki, my organization decided to create a simple solution that
allows users to work on a single TW document without overwriting each
other's edits. At this point, only one person at a time can edit the
wiki (although other users can still view it) but editing control can
be easily/automatically passed around between multiple authors. This
plugin has made collaboration using TW much easier for us and we hope
to extend its capabilities (unless a better/simpler option presents
itself).

The plugin (including the required backend php code) and instructions
are here:
http://www.gentleknowledge.com/tiddlyplugins

--Ilya

p.s. this has been crossposted to the TiddlyWiki group as well