Mat,

Great Idea, however I would like to urge such special fieldnames not have
generic names but have a prefix eg tw-append tw-append to

I wanted to put a question to the devs that everywiki has fields such as
listed here https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFields

It seems inappropriate to have fields such as

footer FooterField <https://tiddlywiki.com/#FooterField> The footer text
for a wizard
library LibraryField <https://tiddlywiki.com/#LibraryField> If set to "yes"
indicates that a tiddler should be saved as a JavaScript
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#JavaScript> library
name NameField <https://tiddlywiki.com/#NameField> The human readable name
associated with a plugin tiddler
source SourceField <https://tiddlywiki.com/#SourceField> The source URL
associated with a tiddler
subtitle SubtitleField <https://tiddlywiki.com/#SubtitleField> The subtitle
text for a wizard
Being listed as having such limited applications when in fact there may be
many reasons to use these fieldnames in regular tiddlers.

Since I am working on making fields a first class citizen it is the above
conventions that overlap a universal field idea.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/706c2341-dd46-49db-9647-a44ec9094090%40googlegroups.com.