TonyM wrote:

> Great Idea, however I would like to urge such special fieldnames not have
> generic names but have a prefix eg tw-append tw-append to

Yeah. My proposal is about the broader idea to have "ubiquitous hooks" on
all visual parts. The examples are just to clarify, they're not real
suggestions.

> I wanted to put a question to the devs that everywiki has fields such as
> listed here https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFields

(...and then you mention several fictional field examples)

I'm not sure where you're going with this comment. And it seems OT to what
my proposal is about, no?

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/197b44ed-b14f-4b58-90f4-aefa215d200f%40googlegroups.com.