New Version 0.4.0 uploaded:

It contains the fixes, that Tony mentioned in the last 3 or 4 posts at: Custom
markup (continued) [2]
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikidev/Os_LCSCP_l8>

I did remove the "comma", since it didn't work out for me at the start of
the line eg:
,.something ... There isn't enough visual difference between comma and dot.
,.

I did add 2 new ID chars: ≈ ›

≈ .. works similar to » and uses \n\n as the default _endString
≈ .. ID name is "almost"

› .. is a "tick-like" ID and can be toggled. Indent needs to be done with
›.i.i ... similar to tick
› .. ID name is "single" ... for *single* right angle quote

There is more docs. .. and in the making.

New keyboard shortcuts are:
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/tick-text/#Keyboard%20Shortcuts

have fun!
mario