Mario et al, minor related diversion.

In the process of us developing this solution I see the value in the use of
templates, but this makes me baulk, because the standard naming needs to be
a system tiddler, then as a result it needs another prefix such as in my
last example
$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate2 we want to hide these so we are forced to use
$:/

I have had in my mind the introduction of another namespace that allows
simpler names for tiddlers and especially transclusions,

   - I share now because it stands to improve markup further however we can
   start a new thread.

The idea would be to use a low impact title appropriate indicator such as
wrapping a title in standard brackets;

   - eg: a tiddler named (listlines) could replace $:/core/ui/
   ListItemTemplate2
      - {{||(listlines)}} is better (in my view) even than {{$:/listlines}}
      but we reallyneed {{$:/qualifier/listlines}}
   - This will work quite well as is, but my though is to treat such
   tiddlers as system tiddlers
   - It seems to me modifying the standard search to ignore titles (so
   wrapped) would be a start.
      - But then being able to preclude them in lists etc.. may be helpful
      - And including the operators is[bracketed] all[bracketed] etc..
      would be good as well
   - Another simple example may be a user generated signature
   {{(signature)}} or other reusable content.

Why?
There are plenty of places where one designs a wiki where a solution may
include external content, especially for templates where not being able to
choose every day names, forces a need to lookup the tiddler in the system
namespace. It makes it harder to provide more user friendly and easy to
read markup.

All your initial thoughts please, do I start a new thread? Our could this
be part of this solution?

Regards
Tony